Tuesday, July 13, 2010

10 Days is WAY too much

So all last week I was up in Michigan and Ohio. Way up north where it's barely above 90 degrees in summer. That's pretty cold for a girl from Texas. On the trip, we went up to Upper-Penninsula Michigan and saw Soo Locks (gates that even the water levels of Lake Superior and lake Huron so that ships can transport materials between the two lakes). We were actually lucky enough to see two HUGE ships go through. And two tourist ships. We also went to a little town called Sault Ste. Marie (pronounced soo-saint-marie). It was actually a really boring place, I just liked the name. Other than that all we did was stay home and spend time with family. Except my dad, my cousin, and I watched Despicable Me in theatres. It was hilarious.

After we got back, I had to go back to swimming, of course. I had missed ten days of practice! That would make it super hard for me to start again. Luckily, on my first day (yesterday: Monday, July 12, 2010) my coach had written up a relatively easy workout. And thanks to that, I lived long enough to write this post. Since, I'm still not used to swimming again (I only had one day of practice), if the work out today is hard this just might be... my last post. Naw not really, I'll live, but I'll endure a lot of pain. So let's see how today goes. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment